We were delighted to receive the following email from one of our neighbours to our NW1 project. Whilst we know that our work can be noisy at times and deliveries can be disruptive, careful planning and communication will help. Well done to the team, who have worked really hard on this project since April and the end is now close.
This is for your feedback/records and to say thank you to you and the team for making the work on the basement relatively painless. I think we were all a bit anxious about it when we first knew the extent of the works planned and expected it to be very disruptive but the team were at all times:
- clean and tidy – making sure they cleaned up immediately after deliveries, etc and leaving everything in an orderly, safe and well lit fashion in the evenings and at weekends
- careful to adhere to good health and safety practice
- polite and courteous, responding quickly and helpfully to any requests
- thoughtful and considerate in aiming to keep noise, dust, etc to a minimum and taking the necessary actions to do so
- good at communicating about the schedule, nature of the works and any key areas that might cause concern
- hardworking and focussed on getting the job done as effectively and quickly as possible.
I won’t go as far as to say we will miss you all when it is finished but it has actually been a pleasure having you around. Many thanks.
Sue (neighbouring property)”